Skilled Home Care services provide medical support which may be necessary following an injury, surgery, illness or chronic condition. This care is provided by Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists or Physical Therapists who are certified to assist you in recuperating and regaining your functional abilities
Skilled Care services may include:
- Administrating medications & pain management
- Developing/restoring physical functioning
- Monitoring general health status
- Wound care
- Blood draws and home infusion services
- Recovering communication skills and swallowing ability
- Learning adaptations for everyday activities.
Improve your quality of life with Arcadia's skilled home care services designed to help you stay at home and healthier longer.